Digimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox’s post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and their digital monster sidekicks as they strive to save the World Wide Web from the data-eating Diabormon. With its migraine-inducing laser showdowns and puerile gags (one of the cybercritters makes noisy Digi-doo-doos), Digimon almost makes you nostalgic for the relative sophistication of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Gotta admit, though: It’s pretty cool when the fire breathing tyrannosaurus rex battles the giant electric parrot. Or whatever. D
Digimon: The MovieDigimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox's post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and...Digimon: The MovieAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT74MGDigimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox's post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and...2000-10-13
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Runtime (in minutes): 74; MPAA Rating: G
Posted October 13 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- 'Scandal' stars tour the White House ahead of Correspondents' Dinner
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch