Digimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox’s post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and their digital monster sidekicks as they strive to save the World Wide Web from the data-eating Diabormon. With its migraine-inducing laser showdowns and puerile gags (one of the cybercritters makes noisy Digi-doo-doos), Digimon almost makes you nostalgic for the relative sophistication of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Gotta admit, though: It’s pretty cool when the fire breathing tyrannosaurus rex battles the giant electric parrot. Or whatever. D
Digimon: The MovieDigimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox's post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and...Digimon: The MovieAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT74MGDigimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox's post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and...2000-10-13
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Runtime (in minutes): 74; MPAA Rating: G
Posted October 13 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer, Bill Hader helped Pete Davidson land 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'San Andreas': What did the critics say?
- Bill Cosby loses appeal to dismiss sexual assault lawsuit
- Two lost albums from The Doors coming back this fall
- Watch Ed Sheeran's GMA performance right now
- Ryan Reynolds thanks fans for support as 'Deadpool' production wraps
- Soul-sucking dementor wasps, the Harry Potter illustrated edition, and more J.K. Rowling news
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!