Digimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox’s post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and their digital monster sidekicks as they strive to save the World Wide Web from the data-eating Diabormon. With its migraine-inducing laser showdowns and puerile gags (one of the cybercritters makes noisy Digi-doo-doos), Digimon almost makes you nostalgic for the relative sophistication of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Gotta admit, though: It’s pretty cool when the fire breathing tyrannosaurus rex battles the giant electric parrot. Or whatever. D
Digimon: The MovieDigimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox's post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and...Digimon: The MovieAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT74MGDigimon: The Movie, a shockingly chintzy spin-off of Fox's post-Pokémon cartoon hit, tracks a team of saucer eyed tykes and...2000-10-13
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Runtime (in minutes): 74; MPAA Rating: G
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!