The slick but thoughtlessly designed (blue type on a black background) Charmed fan site (www.charmed.org) has two goals: to get worshipers of The WB’s sexy witches to connect (webrings, a chat room, mailing list), and to get them to snap up supernatural wares (Charmed cappuccino mug, $9.95). You’ll find info here on the show and cast, but even more you’ll find heaps of fanfic, which focuses on the more mundane aspects of this fantasy (”Piper sat idly in her room, contemplating about her life after the discovery that she and her two sisters were all witches”). B
Posted October 20 2000 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie