There are two ways to approach Keri Russell’s WB starrer — as a gooey girlie drama or as a whip-smart, underrated ensemble piece. The Felicity site (www.felicity.com) does both, offering dippy cast ‘n’ character bios (”Felicity goes through life fully feeling the sights, sounds, and activity around her”) and cringe-worthy e-cards, but it’s also fan-friendly. Download humorous footage of Sean’s ongoing Independent Film Channel documentary, email the producers, and find out about music on the show. Still, there is no advice for sufferers of bad hair days to be found here. B+
Posted November 10 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop