Forget the rubber qualities of Jim Carrey’s mug — limeys Dean and Nigel really know how to stretch their faces (and imaginations), and they prove it on their How to Blend In site (www.deanandnigel.co.uk). Making sport out of mimicking the physical behavior of unwitting passersby, the pair then capture their triumphs on film. Impressive impressions aside, though, their photo captions are worth the price of admission (which, as it happens, is free). Witness the portrait of Dean and a woman on a park bench: ”I think we are both trying to decide whether she should have put on a bra that day.” Never has looking nondescript been such a desirable trait. A-
Posted November 10 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?