On TP-2.com, an album of get busy ballads, ”forgive me girl” pleas, and tender elegies for dead homies, R. Kelly croons with an open hearted, gospel schooled grace that compensates for his often half baked lyrics. The set’s showpiece is ”A Woman’s Threat,” which he sings from the perspective of a God-fearing sistah serving notice to a neglectful love. A gutsy, gender bending move that redefines what it means to be a ”ladies’ man.” B+
TP-2.comOn TP-2.com, an album of get busy ballads, ''forgive me girl'' pleas, and tender elegies for dead homies, R. Kelly croons with an open...TP-2.comR&BOn TP-2.com, an album of get busy ballads, ''forgive me girl'' pleas, and tender elegies for dead homies, R. Kelly croons with an open...2000-11-10
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: R. Kelly; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted November 10 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!