Look out, ”Dude, Where’s My Car?” There’s nothing teen audiences enjoy more than a drama about a surly abstract expressionist! For his art house artist bio, writer/ director Ed Harris pulled both a De Niro and a Hanks, gaining 30 pounds and a beard to better approximate Pollock in his final days. (Sony Pictures Classics)
Posted November 17 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'