Equipped with his cavernous, Batman-like lab full of gee-whiz inventions, the accented supergenius at the heart of Dexter’s Laboratory, Cartoon Network’s sugar-rush of a series, is perfectly entertaining in quick-hit clips. But in expanding the half-hour show into the full-length feature Dexter’s Laboratory: Ego Trip, this drawn-out adventure — in which Dexter warps through time and bumps into various future incarnations of himself en route to saving the world — endures about as well as a piece of Bazooka bubble gum. B-
Genre: Kids and Family, Cartoons/Animation; Starring: Jeff Bennett, Christine Cavanaugh; Director: Genndy Tartakovsky; Author: Genndy Tartakovsky; Runtime (in minutes): 64; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 24 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?