It was a cold night in Manhattan, but the heat was on Bounce costars Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow, who arrived separately at the film’s Nov. 15 premiere. The onetime twosome avoided posing together for photos, and Affleck deadpanned ”Who?” when asked if he was sick of talking about Gwynie. Still, deconstructing the world’s most famous non-couple was a popular sport at the event. ”I don’t know why people are so interested,” said Bounce director Don Roos, ”but there’s something magical about their relationship.” ”I wish I could see my old lovers in that way,” Alan Cumming lamented, while costar Natasha Henstridge fessed up to following the we’re-just-friends-but-we-cuddle-anyway saga like the rest of us slobs: ”It’s kind of fascinating!” We all need to get lives.
Posted December 1 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- When are the Grammy nominations?
- Bell Biv DeVoe cover New Edition's 'Happy Holidays'
- Jennifer Aniston used to belly dance at Christmas
- Bernardo Bertolucci responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' controversy
- 'Rogue One' stars react to weirdness of having their own toys
- Kelly Clarkson performs 'It's Quiet Uptown' on 'TODAY'
- Best of 2016: How 'Deadpool' became a record-breaking viral sensation
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday