It was a cold night in Manhattan, but the heat was on Bounce costars Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow, who arrived separately at the film’s Nov. 15 premiere. The onetime twosome avoided posing together for photos, and Affleck deadpanned ”Who?” when asked if he was sick of talking about Gwynie. Still, deconstructing the world’s most famous non-couple was a popular sport at the event. ”I don’t know why people are so interested,” said Bounce director Don Roos, ”but there’s something magical about their relationship.” ”I wish I could see my old lovers in that way,” Alan Cumming lamented, while costar Natasha Henstridge fessed up to following the we’re-just-friends-but-we-cuddle-anyway saga like the rest of us slobs: ”It’s kind of fascinating!” We all need to get lives.
Posted December 1 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Flash': Meet the new Harrison Wells
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop