It takes a certain je ne sais quoi to get Academy Award winner Susan Sarandon waxing poetic on butt floss, but this platinum-haired crooner pulled that off and a lot more during his appearance on VH1’s Men Strike Back — the male version of Divas — last April. After Sarandon introduced his ”Thong Song” as the spring-break anthem for skimpy skivvies… and the tushy-worshiping souls who love them, Sisqo delivered a showstopping number featuring one-armed cartwheels and an update of the moonwalk. When he crooned the song’s final note among a gyrating mass of bikinied, lingerie-flashing dancers, he made sure no one will ever look through a Victoria’s Secret catalog again without humming his tune.
Posted December 22 2000 — 12:00 AM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale