The cool thing about having Friends’ Courteney Cox Arquette, Jennifer Aniston, and Lisa Kudrow host the Fire & Ice Ball is that you’re almost guaranteed a couple of famous hubbies thrown in for free. Almost. Aniston’s man, Brad Pitt, couldn’t make it to the Dec. 11 Beverly Hills fund-raiser for the Revlon/UCLA Women’s Cancer Research Program (he’s in Morocco filming Spy Game), but David Arquette escorted wife Courteney. Early detection being the message of the night, Will & Grace’s Eric McCormack, whose mom successfully battled breast cancer, stressed the importance of self-exams. ”I was feeling my own breasts long before I knew there was a reason for it,” he revealed. ”In fact, I’m checking myself as we speak.”
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday