She may be playing an anxious hostage’s wife in Proof of Life, but that doesn’t mean Meg Ryan has to sleep in tatty sweats. In fact, the vintage pajama bottoms and white children’s tank tops she wears in the film merely continue the actress’ penchant for pj’s – which she’s modeled in movies since her When Harry Met Sally… days. ”Women in pajamas is a Hollywood tradition,” says Proof costume designer Ruth Myers. ”And really sexy.” We’re sure Russell would agree.
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators on 'hero' Felix saving two different clones
- Legendary closes deal on Dwayne Johnson action project set in China
- 'Preacher' pilot: Hear the directors' commentary online
- Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne have 'No Problem' in video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers share chill new song 'The Getaway'
- Khloé Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom — again
- Justin Bieber, Skrillex facing lawsuit over 'Sorry'