She may be playing an anxious hostage’s wife in Proof of Life, but that doesn’t mean Meg Ryan has to sleep in tatty sweats. In fact, the vintage pajama bottoms and white children’s tank tops she wears in the film merely continue the actress’ penchant for pj’s – which she’s modeled in movies since her When Harry Met Sally… days. ”Women in pajamas is a Hollywood tradition,” says Proof costume designer Ruth Myers. ”And really sexy.” We’re sure Russell would agree.
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump
- Lenny Kravitz breaks silence on #penisgate with text from Steven Tyler
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion
- Why the best 'Goldbergs' episode is one you'll never see
- 'Bones,' 'Sleepy Hollow' crossover date revealed
- Disney chief on 'Star Wars' box office: Don’t get cocky
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on why Team Street is 'squad dreams supreme'