She may be playing an anxious hostage’s wife in Proof of Life, but that doesn’t mean Meg Ryan has to sleep in tatty sweats. In fact, the vintage pajama bottoms and white children’s tank tops she wears in the film merely continue the actress’ penchant for pj’s – which she’s modeled in movies since her When Harry Met Sally… days. ”Women in pajamas is a Hollywood tradition,” says Proof costume designer Ruth Myers. ”And really sexy.” We’re sure Russell would agree.
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 2: See cinemagraph portraits of the stars
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year
- 'Arrow' books 'Blindspot' star as Ragman — exclusive
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel