She may be playing an anxious hostage’s wife in Proof of Life, but that doesn’t mean Meg Ryan has to sleep in tatty sweats. In fact, the vintage pajama bottoms and white children’s tank tops she wears in the film merely continue the actress’ penchant for pj’s – which she’s modeled in movies since her When Harry Met Sally… days. ”Women in pajamas is a Hollywood tradition,” says Proof costume designer Ruth Myers. ”And really sexy.” We’re sure Russell would agree.
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC announces casting call for Dorothy in 'The Wiz Live!'
- Here's who Andy Serkis will play in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'...
- 'Point Break' is hosting a Battle of the Bands for an 'extreme' soundtrack anthem
- 'Urban Cowboy' remake in the works at FOX
- Aunt Becky is back for 'Fuller House'
- Who wants to have a sleepover in Conan O'Brien's studio?
- Amy Schumer shuts down rumors of a 'Bachelorette' meeting