She may be playing an anxious hostage’s wife in Proof of Life, but that doesn’t mean Meg Ryan has to sleep in tatty sweats. In fact, the vintage pajama bottoms and white children’s tank tops she wears in the film merely continue the actress’ penchant for pj’s – which she’s modeled in movies since her When Harry Met Sally… days. ”Women in pajamas is a Hollywood tradition,” says Proof costume designer Ruth Myers. ”And really sexy.” We’re sure Russell would agree.
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'