Her uncrossed legs, apparently, aren’t the only thing people gawked at in Basic Instinct. This sparsely designed site features musings on an alleged – and as-yet-unexplained – scar on Stone’s neck. The screen- grab tour of the Stone mystique features escalating circumstantial evidence of the gash’s existence. Whether it’s fact or fiction, the site’s intro best explains why this is no ordinary boo-boo: ”It almost looks as if she’s been beheaded…or had routine head-transplant surgery.” That last theory might explain Sphere.
Posted January 5 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?