The definition of aiming low is when the John Hughes film you’re ripping off is ”Weird Science.” In Dude, Where’s My Car?, slack-grinned stoners Jesse (Ashton Kutcher) and Chester (Seann William Scott) have no memory of the wild night before; as they discover, it had something to do with a transsexual stripper and a cult of alien-obsessed geeks in bubble-wrap jumpsuits. Lots of big-breast jokes, plus ”racism is, like, cool” caricatures of blacks and Asians.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Ashton Kutcher, Seann William Scott, Jennifer Garner, Marla Sokoloff, Hal Sparks; Director: Danny Leiner; Author: Philip Stark; Producer (group): Alcon Entertainment; Release Date Wide: 12/15/2000; Runtime (in minutes): 83; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 12 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- 'SNL': Emma Stone, John Cena, Casey Affleck are final hosts of 2016
- Shia LaBeouf calls out Drake, Lil Yachty in new freestyle rap
- T.J. Miller on 'Raiders' and a bag of Cheetos from Steven Spielberg
- 'Saved by the Bell' EP reveals Zack and Kelly would be divorced now
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big