The singer-actress filed suit against Lesley Barber, ex-wife of her beau, record exec Jim Barber. The jilted spouse allegedly drove over Love’s toes, forcing her to drop out of John Carpenter’s Ghosts of Mars. We thought Love meant never having to say you’re sorry.
Posted January 19 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'