Pierce Brosnan plays a suave spy named… Osnard, Andy Osnard. Banished to Panama, Osnard stays in the game via a well connected clothier (”Quills”’ Geoffrey Rush) who may have more than just lint up his sleeve. Director John Boorman (”Deliverance”) reportedly reshot the ending after test audiences objected – a change that may well infuriate fans of John le Carré’s darkly comic 1996 best seller.
(The Tailor of Panama: Jonathan Hession)
Posted February 13 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big