Pierce Brosnan plays a suave spy named… Osnard, Andy Osnard. Banished to Panama, Osnard stays in the game via a well connected clothier (”Quills”’ Geoffrey Rush) who may have more than just lint up his sleeve. Director John Boorman (”Deliverance”) reportedly reshot the ending after test audiences objected – a change that may well infuriate fans of John le Carré’s darkly comic 1996 best seller.
(The Tailor of Panama: Jonathan Hession)
Posted February 13 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' has found its baddest bad guy yet
- 'Titanfall 2's launch trailer lands with a big 'Bang Bang'
- Lady Gaga to perform at the 2016 American Music Awards
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop
- 'Black Mirror': All 13 Episodes, Ranked