Brendan and Trudy are not Harry and Sally. First off, they’re Irish. Plus, Brendan’s a shy, bookish schoolteacher. And Trudy’s a peripatetic socialite. And they’re total opposites. And we’re pretty sure no one fakes an orgasm in a deli. Kieron J. Walsh directs.
(When Brendan Met Trudy: Patrick Redmond)
Posted February 13 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'