An out-of-date, graph-plotted 1950s romantic comedy about a career gal (Jennifer Lopez, afraid to get mussed) who works hard planning other people’s weddings but can’t find a husband of her own. Until, that is, a mortally ordinary Prince Charming (Matthew McConaughey) appears. Too bad he’s engaged, and that J.Lo has been hired to arrange the event. C
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Jennifer Lopez, Matthew McConaughey, Justin Chambers, Judy Greer, Alex Rocco, Bree Turner, Fabiana Udenio, Bridgette Wilson; Director: Adam Shankman; Author: Michael Ellis, Pamela Falk; Release Date Wide: 01/26/2001; Runtime (in minutes): 102; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures, Destination Films
Posted February 16 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Isis King is 'the Kate Moss of the trans models' in 'Strut' finale clip