Whoever coordinated Steven Seagal’s ”new look” should have paid more attention to his hairline: That wedge is starting to resemble brown velour that’s been put through the washing machine. Seagal shows his age in Exit Wounds, but he also exhibits the surly charisma that made him a sort-of star. This blithely brutal cops-and-drugs thriller is an efficient hot-wire entertainment. As a drug kingpin who is not what he seems, the rapper DMX understates his lines with an authority as cruelly elegant as his cheekbones.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: DMX, Steven Seagal, Anthony Anderson, Tom Arnold, Bill Duke, Isaiah Washington, Michael Jai White; Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak; Author: Ed Horowitz; Producer (group): NPV Entertainment, Silver Pictures, Village Roadshow; Runtime (in minutes): 117; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 6 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake says he's been 'in love' with Rihanna since he was 22
- Jimmy Fallon impersonates Ryan Lochte at the VMAs
- Beyoncé dedicates Video of the Year VMA to New Orleans
- Laurie Hernandez takes ideal selfie with Kanye West at the VMAs
- VMAs 2016: DNCE wins Best New Artist
- 'DWTS' may bring back Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough
- VMAs 2016: Beyoncé wins female video of the year