Whoever coordinated Steven Seagal’s ”new look” should have paid more attention to his hairline: That wedge is starting to resemble brown velour that’s been put through the washing machine. Seagal shows his age in Exit Wounds, but he also exhibits the surly charisma that made him a sort-of star. This blithely brutal cops-and-drugs thriller is an efficient hot-wire entertainment. As a drug kingpin who is not what he seems, the rapper DMX understates his lines with an authority as cruelly elegant as his cheekbones.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: DMX, Steven Seagal, Anthony Anderson, Tom Arnold, Bill Duke, Isaiah Washington, Michael Jai White; Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak; Author: Ed Horowitz; Producer (group): NPV Entertainment, Silver Pictures, Village Roadshow; Runtime (in minutes): 117; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save
- Jim Norton backs Trevor Noah: TIME essay
- Producer Jason Blum talks about the new Joel Edgerton-Jason Bateman thriller 'The Gift'
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana