With the reemergence of Guns N’ Roses, will Hollywood’s newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry’s second disc doesn’t exactly advance the form, dirt-simple shout-alongs like ”Time Bomb” and ”Porno Star” make them real contenders for raunch rock’s throw-up crown. But whether any of the tracks on Time Bomb become classics won’t be determined here. That’ll get hammered out in muscle cars bombing toward the next kegger.
Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...2001-04-06
Posted April 6 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!