With the reemergence of Guns N’ Roses, will Hollywood’s newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry’s second disc doesn’t exactly advance the form, dirt-simple shout-alongs like ”Time Bomb” and ”Porno Star” make them real contenders for raunch rock’s throw-up crown. But whether any of the tracks on Time Bomb become classics won’t be determined here. That’ll get hammered out in muscle cars bombing toward the next kegger.
Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...2001-04-06
Posted April 6 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!