With the reemergence of Guns N’ Roses, will Hollywood’s newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry’s second disc doesn’t exactly advance the form, dirt-simple shout-alongs like ”Time Bomb” and ”Porno Star” make them real contenders for raunch rock’s throw-up crown. But whether any of the tracks on Time Bomb become classics won’t be determined here. That’ll get hammered out in muscle cars bombing toward the next kegger.
Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...2001-04-06
Posted April 6 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Gravity Falls' creator says a revival is 'not inconceivable'
- Adnan Syed is ‘more hopeful’ following post-conviction hearing
- 'SNL': How the 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' sketch came together
- Melissa McCarthy raps her favorite Kanye West song in 'SNL' promos
- Everything you need to know about this year's Academy Award nominees
- Slipknot frontman comments on racism in metal
- USA picks up Ryan Phillippe-starring 'Shooter' to series
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday