With the reemergence of Guns N’ Roses, will Hollywood’s newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry’s second disc doesn’t exactly advance the form, dirt-simple shout-alongs like ”Time Bomb” and ”Porno Star” make them real contenders for raunch rock’s throw-up crown. But whether any of the tracks on Time Bomb become classics won’t be determined here. That’ll get hammered out in muscle cars bombing toward the next kegger.
Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...2001-04-06
Posted April 6 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- Joe Biden calls out Donald Trump's 'malarkey' in blistering speech
- Audra McDonald, Idina Menzel, Darren Criss, more sing at DNC
- ‘Wayward Pines’ finale postmortem: EP on what that last scene means
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels