With the reemergence of Guns N’ Roses, will Hollywood’s newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry’s second disc doesn’t exactly advance the form, dirt-simple shout-alongs like ”Time Bomb” and ”Porno Star” make them real contenders for raunch rock’s throw-up crown. But whether any of the tracks on Time Bomb become classics won’t be determined here. That’ll get hammered out in muscle cars bombing toward the next kegger.
Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...Time Bomb With the reemergence of Guns N' Roses, will Hollywood's newest tattooed love boys still find space at the bar? While Buckcherry's second disc doesn't ...2001-04-06
Posted April 6 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!