Those expecting a Limp-er Bizkit won’t find anything resembling the mutha band from Wes Borland’s art-damaged offshoot. Instead, Fred Durst’s guitar foil constructs a comic-book universe inhabited by the likes of the ”organ splitter” and colored with pitch-altered vocal effects, hyper-distorted guitar, and whatever else his whimsy dictates. Dumb? Check. Big? Not likely. But at least Duke Lion Fights the Terror isn’t only about the nookie.
Duke Lion Fights the Terror! Those expecting a Limp-er Bizkit won't find anything resembling the mutha band from Wes Borland's art-damaged offshoot. Instead, Fred Durst's guitar...Duke Lion Fights the Terror!Rock Those expecting a Limp-er Bizkit won't find anything resembling the mutha band from Wes Borland's art-damaged offshoot. Instead, Fred Durst's guitar...2001-04-20
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: BIGDUMBFACE; Producer (group): Flawless, Flip, Geffen
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Who is Trevor Noah? He could be the next Daily Show host
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!