Those expecting a Limp-er Bizkit won’t find anything resembling the mutha band from Wes Borland’s art-damaged offshoot. Instead, Fred Durst’s guitar foil constructs a comic-book universe inhabited by the likes of the ”organ splitter” and colored with pitch-altered vocal effects, hyper-distorted guitar, and whatever else his whimsy dictates. Dumb? Check. Big? Not likely. But at least Duke Lion Fights the Terror isn’t only about the nookie.
Duke Lion Fights the Terror! Those expecting a Limp-er Bizkit won't find anything resembling the mutha band from Wes Borland's art-damaged offshoot. Instead, Fred Durst's guitar...Duke Lion Fights the Terror!Rock Those expecting a Limp-er Bizkit won't find anything resembling the mutha band from Wes Borland's art-damaged offshoot. Instead, Fred Durst's guitar...2001-04-20
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: BIGDUMBFACE; Producer (group): Flawless, Flip, Geffen
Posted April 20 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!