Chris Kattan looks like an organ-grinder’s monkey who just got his cap stolen and can’t figure out who to blame. In a movie that has to rank among the all-time Saturday Night Live bottom dozen, his stumblebum Corky goes undercover as an FBI agent to steal the evidence gathered against his Mob family. The film introduces this sissy-boy of a hero only to bland out everything ridiculous about him.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Peter Falk, Chris Kattan, Peter Berg, Vincent Pastore, Chris Penn, Richard Roundtree, Dave Sheridan; Director: Rob Pritts; Author: Dave Garrett, Jason Ward; Release Date Wide: 10/12/2001; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted October 26 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes' highest-paid actors list
- 12 must-read novels out this fall
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Marie Lu's 'The Midnight Star'
- WATCH: Jennifer Esposito and Wilmer Valderrama debut on 'NCIS'
- MTV VMAs producer: Rihanna to deliver 'holy crap VMA moment'
- Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion unveil 'Con Man: The Game' in exclusive trailer
- 'Trick 'r Treat' character Sam to become Halloween digital decoration