Chris Kattan looks like an organ-grinder’s monkey who just got his cap stolen and can’t figure out who to blame. In a movie that has to rank among the all-time Saturday Night Live bottom dozen, his stumblebum Corky goes undercover as an FBI agent to steal the evidence gathered against his Mob family. The film introduces this sissy-boy of a hero only to bland out everything ridiculous about him.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Peter Falk, Chris Kattan, Peter Berg, Vincent Pastore, Chris Penn, Richard Roundtree, Dave Sheridan; Director: Rob Pritts; Author: Dave Garrett, Jason Ward; Release Date Wide: 10/12/2001; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted October 26 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- Marc Cuban, Ann Coulter join ‘Sharknado 3’ as president and VP
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 7 trailer: Bethenny's back
- Let us now mourn Jared Leto's man bun (Update)
- 'Orange Is the New Black' return date
- 'Game of Thrones' fave Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- George Takei salutes Leonard Nimoy: 'the most human person I've ever met'