Chris Kattan looks like an organ-grinder’s monkey who just got his cap stolen and can’t figure out who to blame. In a movie that has to rank among the all-time Saturday Night Live bottom dozen, his stumblebum Corky goes undercover as an FBI agent to steal the evidence gathered against his Mob family. The film introduces this sissy-boy of a hero only to bland out everything ridiculous about him.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Peter Falk, Chris Kattan, Peter Berg, Vincent Pastore, Chris Penn, Richard Roundtree, Dave Sheridan; Director: Rob Pritts; Author: Dave Garrett, Jason Ward; Release Date Wide: 10/12/2001; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted October 26 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'