Chris Kattan looks like an organ-grinder’s monkey who just got his cap stolen and can’t figure out who to blame. In a movie that has to rank among the all-time Saturday Night Live bottom dozen, his stumblebum Corky goes undercover as an FBI agent to steal the evidence gathered against his Mob family. The film introduces this sissy-boy of a hero only to bland out everything ridiculous about him.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Peter Falk, Chris Kattan, Peter Berg, Vincent Pastore, Chris Penn, Richard Roundtree, Dave Sheridan; Director: Rob Pritts; Author: Dave Garrett, Jason Ward; Release Date Wide: 10/12/2001; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!