It’s official: Dolores O’Riordan is rock’s most vapid lyricist, Over-25 and Heartfelt division. ”Birds in the sky/They look so high”…”Don’t analyze/Don’t go that way/Don’t live that way/That would paralyze your evolution”…”Looks like we’ve screwed up the ozone layer/I wonder if the politicians cay-ay-are.” Yikes – we’re just three numbers in! At least original producer Stephen Street is back, making a few tracks into palatable ear candy, and O’Riordan has traded stridency for softer tones. If only soft-headedness didn’t come with the territory.
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee It's official: Dolores O'Riordan is rock's most vapid lyricist, Over-25 and Heartfelt division. ''Birds in the sky/They look so high''...''Don't...Wake Up and Smell the Coffee It's official: Dolores O'Riordan is rock's most vapid lyricist, Over-25 and Heartfelt division. ''Birds in the sky/They look so high''...''Don't...2001-10-26
Producer (group): MCA
Posted October 26 2001 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!