Ohio state troopers pulled over two of his tour buses for speeding and found 200 grams of marijuana. Even if they didn’t know the cannabis-loving canine’s rep, the tour’s name – ”Puff, Puff, Pass” – probably put them on his scent.
Posted November 2 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think