Kids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone’s feature film debut, On the Line, but they’ll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of homogeneous pop. Marquee tracks include two offerings from ‘N Sync’s ”Celebrity” sessions (the boilerplate ballad ”Falling” and ”That Girl,” which sounds like a limp ”Bye Bye Bye” outtake) and one tepid Britney tune (”Let Me Be”). Teens will likely skip Al Green’s Casio-coated update of ”Let’s Stay Together,” as well they should.
On the LineKids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone's feature film debut, On the Line, but they'll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of...On the LineSoundtracksKids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone's feature film debut, On the Line, but they'll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of...2001-11-12
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:49 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!