Kids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone’s feature film debut, On the Line, but they’ll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of homogeneous pop. Marquee tracks include two offerings from ‘N Sync’s ”Celebrity” sessions (the boilerplate ballad ”Falling” and ”That Girl,” which sounds like a limp ”Bye Bye Bye” outtake) and one tepid Britney tune (”Let Me Be”). Teens will likely skip Al Green’s Casio-coated update of ”Let’s Stay Together,” as well they should.
On the LineKids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone's feature film debut, On the Line, but they'll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of...On the LineSoundtracksKids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone's feature film debut, On the Line, but they'll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of...2001-11-12
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted November 12 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tig Notaro joins Twitter ahead of HBO special premiere
- Get an exclusive look at 'Young & Hungry's' summer premiere
- Jeff Nichols' 'Midnight Special' has been pushed to 2016
- Authors tweet hilarious advice on what NOT to say to a writer
- Jaden Smith roams Italy in 'Scarface' video
- 'Mythbusters' to revisit famous 'Jaws' stunt
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!