Kids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone’s feature film debut, On the Line, but they’ll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of homogeneous pop. Marquee tracks include two offerings from ‘N Sync’s ”Celebrity” sessions (the boilerplate ballad ”Falling” and ”That Girl,” which sounds like a limp ”Bye Bye Bye” outtake) and one tepid Britney tune (”Let Me Be”). Teens will likely skip Al Green’s Casio-coated update of ”Let’s Stay Together,” as well they should.
On the LineKids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone's feature film debut, On the Line, but they'll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of...On the LineSoundtracksKids dissed Lance Bass and Joey Fatone's feature film debut, On the Line, but they'll probably plunk down babysitting dough for this compilation of...2001-11-12
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted November 12 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!