They’ve hawked bedspreads, Butterfingers, and burgers. Now the Simpsons are shilling for cereal: Kellogg now offers two TV-inspired breakfast treats, Bart’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch and Homer’s Cinnamon Donut. Who’s on top in this father-son taste test? A panel of EW cereal lovers – who suggested flavors like Apu Jacks and Maggie-O’s – chowed down to choose a victor.
(Cereal Photographs by Anthony Verde)
Posted November 16 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters