They’ve hawked bedspreads, Butterfingers, and burgers. Now the Simpsons are shilling for cereal: Kellogg now offers two TV-inspired breakfast treats, Bart’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch and Homer’s Cinnamon Donut. Who’s on top in this father-son taste test? A panel of EW cereal lovers – who suggested flavors like Apu Jacks and Maggie-O’s – chowed down to choose a victor.
(Cereal Photographs by Anthony Verde)
Posted November 16 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Blacklist' casts 'X-Men' alum as new villain for season 3
- Drake vs. Meek Mill: Everything you need to know
- Music we loved this week: Robyn, Tink, Galantis and more
- What should Jon Stewart do next? Former 'Daily Show' correspondents offer advice
- The slasher film returns with a vengeance in 'Some Kind of Hate' trailer
- Resume Review: Kenny Ortega on 'HSM,' 'Dirty Dancing' & more
- Ranking Tom Cruise's craziest 'Mission: Impossible' stunts
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!