They’ve hawked bedspreads, Butterfingers, and burgers. Now the Simpsons are shilling for cereal: Kellogg now offers two TV-inspired breakfast treats, Bart’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch and Homer’s Cinnamon Donut. Who’s on top in this father-son taste test? A panel of EW cereal lovers – who suggested flavors like Apu Jacks and Maggie-O’s – chowed down to choose a victor.
(Cereal Photographs by Anthony Verde)
Posted November 16 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!