They’ve hawked bedspreads, Butterfingers, and burgers. Now the Simpsons are shilling for cereal: Kellogg now offers two TV-inspired breakfast treats, Bart’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch and Homer’s Cinnamon Donut. Who’s on top in this father-son taste test? A panel of EW cereal lovers – who suggested flavors like Apu Jacks and Maggie-O’s – chowed down to choose a victor.
(Cereal Photographs by Anthony Verde)
Posted November 16 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Whoopi Goldberg won't make 'snap judgments' on Bill Cosby
- The 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' trailer is about what you'd expect
- Kathie Lee Gifford's daughter is a scream in her horror debut
- YouTube star Michelle Phan to release a digital comic
- How rock and roll has lost its political edge
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!