They’ve hawked bedspreads, Butterfingers, and burgers. Now the Simpsons are shilling for cereal: Kellogg now offers two TV-inspired breakfast treats, Bart’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch and Homer’s Cinnamon Donut. Who’s on top in this father-son taste test? A panel of EW cereal lovers – who suggested flavors like Apu Jacks and Maggie-O’s – chowed down to choose a victor.
(Cereal Photographs by Anthony Verde)
Posted November 16 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- Kesha has written 22 new songs
- Will Ferrell's George W. Bush trashes 'disgraced pumpkin' Donald Trump
- Ron Howard responds to Tom Hanks' 'SNL' impersonation
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?