I admit it. I have a mild case of Ethan fever, which is probably why listening to the Boran tribe’s curly-haired wonder pontificate on skinning goats and sticking to his vegetarian ways was very much worth the $20 I shelled out to subscribe to CBS.com’s Survivor Insider. This one-time fee lets fans (some merely curious; others, ah, more dangerously obsessed) watch a weekly Friday-morning peep show that features 30 minutes of ”unseen footage” from the previous night’s episode. Think guilty pleasure via your RealPlayer. But the only dirt you’ll find here is the stuff caked on their bodies: You click on a segment titled ”Forgetaboutit” expecting a fracas but must settle for Carl the Dentist doing his Joe Pesci impression. ”Kim in the buff” is just Kim wrapped in a scarf. On the other hand, diehards will be relieved when ”Clarence and Kelly’s Walk of Shame” turns out to be merely a glimpse into their mutual pity party. (Clarence: ”The rewards are getting to the point where I’m, like, f— it.” Kelly: ”That’s why we need to keep winning this immunity s—.”) As Silas the Insufferable muses, ”I was born at night, but not last night.” Word…but Ethan is still cuter!
Posted November 23 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney
- Donald Glover's 'Star Wars' casting sparks lively Internet reactions
- GLSEN honors PEOPLE and EW Editorial Director Jess Cagle
- Stephen Colbert pitches 'Bad Hombres' for Donald Trump TV