”Big Brother 2”’s Mike ”Boogie” Malin is far too savvy to let an old grudge get in the way of success. The wannabe rapper has teamed up with backstabbing housemate – and eventual winner – Will Kirby to make the Hollywood pitch rounds. They’re currently shopping two scripts: a sitcom that takes a behind-the-scenes gander at a reality series (how meta!), and a movie about two aspiring musicians who land TV gigs, only to unwittingly wind up on the wrong side of the law. ”It’s kind of like ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ meets ‘Big Brother,”’ says Malin, who has already met with Happy Madison, Adam Sandler’s production company. ”Ideally, we’d like to do the Matt Damon and Ben Affleck thing.”
(Will Kirby: CBS Photo Archive)
Posted November 29 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big