Still smarting from that extra slice of pumpkin pie? At least it wasn’t as bad as Joey’s binge. On the Thanksgiving episode, Matt LeBlanc’s dim-witted Friend downed an entire 19-pound turkey. And he wasn’t the only overeater at NBC’s table: Will & Grace’s Rosario (Shelley Morrison) also inhaled a golden-brown gobbler. So what exactly did they take in? ”18,096 calories and 435 grams of fat,” says Diet Designs nutritionist Carrie Wiatt. ”That’s without stuffing, gravy, any of it.” To burn that bird off, they’d have to spend a whole day on the StairMaster—that is, if they could stay awake. All that tryptophan, notes Wiatt, ”would probably put them to sleep for a week.”
Posted December 7 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pure Genius': Augustus Prew teases show's upcoming love triangle
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like