Patricia Heaton, the costar of ”Everybody Loves Raymond,” has reached a deal with Villard, following a seven-house auction, to publish a collection of autobiographical essays called ”Motherhood and Hollywood.” Villard editorial director Bruce Tracy paid close to seven figures for the book, characterized as ”Erma Bombeck meets Dennis Miller.” ”It’s grounded in middle American reality,” Tracy says, ”and yet she’s not afraid to throw a few darts.” ”Motherhood” will be out next fall.
(Everybody Loves Raymond: Monty Brinton)
Posted December 11 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Stephenie Meyer's 'The Chemist'
- Amazon names best-selling books of 2016
- Dane Cook blasts Nick Cannon for wearing turban
- WATCH: Rob Zombie talks about his love for extreme horror in new clip
- Watch the season 2 premiere of 'Con Man' — exclusive
- WATCH: Kevin Bacon makes a tough call in exclusive 'Patriots Day' clip
- WATCH: 'DuckTales' sets summer 2017 debut, drops catchy teaser
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem