Patricia Heaton, the costar of ”Everybody Loves Raymond,” has reached a deal with Villard, following a seven-house auction, to publish a collection of autobiographical essays called ”Motherhood and Hollywood.” Villard editorial director Bruce Tracy paid close to seven figures for the book, characterized as ”Erma Bombeck meets Dennis Miller.” ”It’s grounded in middle American reality,” Tracy says, ”and yet she’s not afraid to throw a few darts.” ”Motherhood” will be out next fall.
(Everybody Loves Raymond: Monty Brinton)
Posted December 11 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors