‘Tis definitely the season for having a few too many cocktails while you’re out a few hours too late at a few too many parties. But Bliss spa founder Marcia Kilgore has got the cure for holiday excess: a 75-minute, 100[pound] treatment, the ”Hangover Herbie,” available at London’s new Bliss spa (blissworld.com). The treatment, which may soon be available at Bliss Stateside, includes an essential oil rub-on, complexion cleansing, foot massage, antimigraine massage, oxygen spray, and an electrolyte-boosting drink. It was created ”to satisfy the ongoing need for post-party detoxification and pampering,” says Kilgore. ”It seems that our British Blissers have a higher per capita consumption of bubbly and beer. We thought it was our duty to address their needs ‘the day after.”’ Somewhere, Bridget Jones is smirking.
Posted December 14 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage
- 'Nocturnal Animals' trailer: Love turns to nightmare for Amy Adams
- WATCH: Bryce Dallas Howard on how 'Black Mirror' season 3 resonates now
- Could Judge Judy take the bench on 'The Mindy Project'?
- Hilary Swank was once offered $9.5 million less than her male costar
- Sia releases 3 new tracks on 'This is Acting' deluxe version
- Lady Gaga launches custom 'Joanne' stickers on Twitter