Victoria’s Secret catwalker Tyra Banks has bid adieu to her condominium of nearly four years. The corner penthouse is on the 16th floor of a 156-unit building on the Wilshire Corridor. The mannequin-friendly master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a retractable TV screen. Banks used another bedroom as a media center. The unit – which has a water sculpture in the entry and two terraces with ocean views – also includes a separate maid’s quarters, and the building offers a community gym, pool, and formal recreation room. The Orlando-based cover girl has reportedly bought a new pad in the L.A. area.
(Condominium: Jonathan Alcorn/Zuma Press; Banks: Bill Davilla/Retna)
Posted December 14 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big