Victoria’s Secret catwalker Tyra Banks has bid adieu to her condominium of nearly four years. The corner penthouse is on the 16th floor of a 156-unit building on the Wilshire Corridor. The mannequin-friendly master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a retractable TV screen. Banks used another bedroom as a media center. The unit – which has a water sculpture in the entry and two terraces with ocean views – also includes a separate maid’s quarters, and the building offers a community gym, pool, and formal recreation room. The Orlando-based cover girl has reportedly bought a new pad in the L.A. area.
(Condominium: Jonathan Alcorn/Zuma Press; Banks: Bill Davilla/Retna)
Posted December 14 2001 — 12:00 AM EST
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Flash': Meet the new Harrison Wells
- '24: Legacy' drops new trailer during World Series
- Ice Cube developing modern-day 'Oliver Twist' musical at Disney
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop