Now you can have your pop culture and eat it, too. Amherst, Mass.-based True Confections wraps its chocolate bars with paeans to such entertainment faves as SpongeBob SquarePants, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Spider-Man, and Scooby-Doo. Sold at Toys ”R” Us and Tower Records ($1.49-2), the bars were the brainchild of TC prez Don Todrin, who’s been bringing fans and sweets together since 1998. ”You’re talking religion here. People will approach a counter and see a bar and they will uncontrollably grab it in their hands and say, ‘I must have this!”’ Did somebody say Scooby snack?
Posted January 4 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie