His trademark ”Uhhnnhhh” may evoke terminal constipation, but P has never had to strain when it comes to putting out albums. Gameface isn’t noticeably better or worse than most of his others, featuring the usual guest appearances by his family members (son Lil’ Romeo, brothers C-Murder and Silkk tha Shocker), topical commentary (”They trippin’ on bin Laden, but what about these ghetto walls?”), and beats by the pound. Like watching ”Martin” reruns, there’s something oddly comforting about the inexorability of it all.
GamefaceHis trademark ''Uhhnnhhh'' may evoke terminal constipation, but P has never had to strain when it comes to putting out albums. Gameface isn't...GamefaceHip-Hop/RapHis trademark ''Uhhnnhhh'' may evoke terminal constipation, but P has never had to strain when it comes to putting out albums. Gameface isn't...2002-01-18
(Master P: John Ricard/Retna)
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Master P; Producer (group): The New No Limit, Universal
Posted January 18 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!