Anyone out there? James Woods is trying to make contact with a home buyer. The actor is selling his 4,900-square-foot home. Nestled on about an acre of prime ridge property, the house is an homage to architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Inside, the two-story home has hardwood and stone floors throughout, four fireplaces, a den, library, and media room, and a master bedroom with a sitting area and terrace. Outside are rolling lawns, gardens, and a pool and spa. In 1999, Woods put the house on the market for $8.75 million.
(James Woods: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com, house: Jonathan Alcorn/Zuma Press)
Posted January 23 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop