The Chems excel at turning extra-strength breakbeats into roller-coaster dance tracks. What they still won’t deliver on Come With Us, the techno-pop promise of 1997’s Noel Gallagher-voiced single, ”Setting Sun.” Tally this time: two heady club anthems, two B-side-ish vocal numbers (with old pal Beth Orton and new pal Richard Ashcroft), and lotsa bonus beats. Sure, we’ll come. But if they want us to stick around, they need to do better.
(Chemical Brothers: Kevin Westenberg)
Genre: Electronic; Producer (group): Astralwerks; Status: In Season
Posted January 28 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' more fresh TV spoilers