When we last left psycho killer and Stanley Cup hopeful Jason Voorhees, he was…where again? Hell? New York? Does it matter? The important thing is, he’s back. Again. And we have no idea why or how.
(Jason X: New Line Cinema)
Posted February 4 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony