The obligatory ragtag band of misfits – all versed in the ancient art of shaolin kung fu, naturally – try to kick their way to a soccer tourney’s $1 million grand prize. Reportedly Hong Kong’s highest-grossing homegrown film ever.
Posted February 4 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Better Things': Olivia Edward on when she's allowed to watch the show
- Stephen Colbert completely fails his Canadian citizenship interview
- Gal Gadot had military training before she met Donald Trump
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss talks bringing characters back
- 'Superstore': Nichole Bloom on working with four dogs onscreen
- Billy Eichner makes Tina a witch on 'Bob’s Burgers'
- Unreleased Prince music coming in 2017