Joshua Jackson plays Earl, a good-natured Texas mechanic who finds himself up a creek without a Dawson after his girlfriend’s lunkhead cousin Junior (”Road Trip”’s DJ Qualls) gets caught in a pizza-delivery robbery gone awry. Further evidence of Hollywood’s enduring respect for the heartland.
(Lone Star State of Mind: Van Redin)
Posted February 4 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' stars team for superhero short film 'Sidekick'
- 'Pitch': Why baseball got Mark Consuelos hitting the books
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator