Let’s see, Josh Hotnett is going without sex for more than a month? Screwy! That’s the premise of this romantic comedy from director Michael Lehmann (”Heathers”…and ”Hudson Hawk”). In a just-been-dumped funk, Hartnett’s Romeo abstains for Lent; so, naturally, the girl of his dreams picks this moment to saunter into his life, raising important issues of religious faith and free will. Or not. (March 1)
(40 Days and 40 Nights: John P. Johnson)
Posted February 5 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday