Told in flashback, Bill Paxton’s directorial debut concerns a young boy who must decide whether his ax-wielding, demon-slaying pop is a hero, a villain, or just some guy who’s watched way too many ”Buffy” reruns on the FX channel. Paxton and his ”U-571” (that movie again!) pal Matthew McConaughey star.
(Frailty: James Hamilton)
Posted February 5 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss talks bringing characters back
- 'Superstore': Nichole Bloom on working with four dogs onscreen
- Billy Eichner makes Tina a witch on 'Bob’s Burgers'
- Unreleased Prince music coming in 2017
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously