If it’s every boy’s dream to be a superhero, every actor wants his own superhero action figure. Although Spider-Man won’t hit theaters until May, Tobey Maguire’s already peeked at his six-inch plastic Peter Parker (due in stores this spring after debuting at this month’s Toy Fair in New York City). His first reaction? ”It’s much smaller than I actually am,” says Maguire, 26. While some actors request nips and tucks on their Mini-Mes (The Lord of the Rings’ Elijah Wood asked for less hirsute feet on his Frodo toy), Maguire jokes he got the full Van Susteren. ”My action figure had everything done!”
Posted February 15 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- Elton John confirms there is 'no truth' to retirement rumors
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big