Re: Spring. Flowers return to bloom. College students revisit rowdy vacation spots. And after the January lull, Hollywood releases its first batch of ”quality” movies — notably some hot potatoes whose openings were reconsidered after the Sept. 11 attacks. Expect the likes of Mel, Angelina, Eddie, Denzel, and Julia to reaffirm their star status. Then there’s a new cast of characters, including The Rock and Britney Spears, all reimagining themselves on screen. Even fictional folk are getting into the act, with Blade, Jason, Peter Pan, and E.T. primed for — what else?
Posted February 15 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Samira Wiley throws back to the '90s in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Joanna Newsom shares new song 'Make Hay'
- Why Wes Craven's 'Scream' is perfect movie to watch this Halloween
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'
- Wayne Brady is a badass in Syfy's 'Aftermath' — exclusive clip
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11