Giovanni Ribisi, the ”Saving Private Ryan” grunt and Phoebe’s half-brother on ”Friends,” is selling his home of three years. The actor bought the 2,800-square-foot spread for about $730,000. Built in 1962, the pad has high ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed beams, and French doors that open on to a deck overlooking the treetops. The house sits on nearly two acres and has a pool and parklike grounds, and the neighbors in this Hollywood Hills enclave include William H. Macy and David Lynch. According to his publicist, Ribisi, who recently separated from his wife, actress Mariah O’Brien (”Ordinary Madness”), plans to stay in Los Angeles.
(Ribisi: Steve Granitz/Wireimage.com; House: Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted February 21 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?