For the most part, this torn and frayed soundtrack for ”Big Bad Love,” the film adaptation of Larry Brown’s book of short stories, consists of rafter-shaking Mississippi hill country blues from the Fat Possum label, as well as like-minded contributions from Tom Waits and Tom Verlaine. If there’s a God, this record will do for backwoods reprobates like R.L. Burnside and T-Model Ford what O Brother, Where Art Thou? did for blue-grass.
Big Bad Love For the most part, this torn and frayed soundtrack for ''Big Bad Love,'' the film adaptation of Larry Brown's book of short stories, consists of...Big Bad Love For the most part, this torn and frayed soundtrack for ''Big Bad Love,'' the film adaptation of Larry Brown's book of short stories, consists of...2002-03-01
Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Nonesuch
Posted March 1 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oasis' Liam Gallagher on band doc: 'We were the band of a generation'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Keegan Allen says goodbye as filming wraps
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' Chelsey Crisp talks Honey's Halloween Transformation
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?