Former love nest! 3 BR, 3.5 BTH roost above the Sunset Strip PRICE Around $2 million. Buh-bye. Ellen DeGeneres can finally close completely the door on her relationship with former gal pal Anne Heche. (The two split in 2000, and Heche is expecting a baby with her new husband, cameraman Coley Laffoon.) DeGeneres recently sold the Hollywood home she and Heche bought together in 1999. (The couple also owned another retreat in Ojai, a small town near Santa Barbara, which they sold around the time of the breakup.) Built in 1966, this 2,800-square-foot home was recently remodeled. It has high ceilings, walls of glass, and concrete floors throughout. There’s a media room, an office, and a stainless-steel-accented kitchen. Outside, where the couple used to play badminton, there’s a pool surrounded by bamboo, lavender, Mexican sage, and fountain grass.
Posted March 8 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'