Chez Lagasse! 3 BR, 2.5 BTH condominium on Manhattan’s Upper East Side PRICE $2.2 million. Bam!-happy chef and flash-in-the-pan sitcomer Emeril Lagasse has a new Big Apple abode. The Food Network celeb’s primary residence is still in New Orleans, but Lagasse already feels at home in the 38-story building that was built two years ago. Before buying his 1,780-square-foot flat, he leased an $8,000-per-month unit there. Lagasse’s new pad includes hardwood floors, a marble bathroom and foyer, a study, and use of the building’s roof garden and fitness center. (Citi Habitats real estate repped Lagasse.) As for the galley, alas, it’s a bit small.
Posted March 15 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories