Chez Lagasse! 3 BR, 2.5 BTH condominium on Manhattan’s Upper East Side PRICE $2.2 million. Bam!-happy chef and flash-in-the-pan sitcomer Emeril Lagasse has a new Big Apple abode. The Food Network celeb’s primary residence is still in New Orleans, but Lagasse already feels at home in the 38-story building that was built two years ago. Before buying his 1,780-square-foot flat, he leased an $8,000-per-month unit there. Lagasse’s new pad includes hardwood floors, a marble bathroom and foyer, a study, and use of the building’s roof garden and fitness center. (Citi Habitats real estate repped Lagasse.) As for the galley, alas, it’s a bit small.
Posted March 15 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big