As if the ubiquitous trailers haven’t already introduced you to the world of the Scrat (the furry critter perched on the mammoth), you must actually embody one of these saber-toothed squirrels to navigate this official film site. After hopping around to chat with other characters and learn more about the film, make sure to take a crack at such ”Old S-Cool” games as Whack-A-Scrat and Operation: Acorn. The best part? Hearing your Scrat squeal with delight every time he uncovers a precious treat. Surfers looking for some wintry fun should be able to find some cold comfort here.
Posted March 15 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors