If you somehow missed MTV’s frequent airings of Fatboy Slim’s Grammy-winning ”Weapon of Choice” video, here’s your chance to catch up. Founded in 1993 as an imprint of Caroline Records, this scrappy label is also home to such head-trippers as The Chemical Brothers, Air, and Basement Jaxx. The sleek-looking site showcases these artists in a variety of formats; what’s more, the exclusive-to-the-site RealAudio song mixes and videos will satisfy fans lacking in continual access to the urban rave scene.
Posted March 22 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Hemsworth pledges support for Dakota Access Pipeline protest
- Jake Johnson says he's not in the 'Jurassic World' sequel
- 'Happy Endings' creator teases new script: 'One of the friends dies'
- 'The Bachelor': Nick Viall suits up for first promo
- WATCH: 'Outlander' scoop: How Claire almost killed Dougal in Season 2
- 'The Walking Dead': What if Glenn lived? Steven Yeun speculates
- 'Great British Baking Show' hosts line up new gig