If you somehow missed MTV’s frequent airings of Fatboy Slim’s Grammy-winning ”Weapon of Choice” video, here’s your chance to catch up. Founded in 1993 as an imprint of Caroline Records, this scrappy label is also home to such head-trippers as The Chemical Brothers, Air, and Basement Jaxx. The sleek-looking site showcases these artists in a variety of formats; what’s more, the exclusive-to-the-site RealAudio song mixes and videos will satisfy fans lacking in continual access to the urban rave scene.
Posted March 22 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech