Parents, do you have lingering suspicions your upstanding college kids are experimenting with booze and lascivious behavior? Then stay far away from CollegeStories.com, because according to the purportedly true-life tales students are posting there, things are even more debauched than you could possibly imagine. Biff and Buffy, it seems, are alternately engaging in distance-vomiting and energetic partner-swapping, not to mention occasionally being led away naked and handcuffed by local police (think John Belushi in Animal House, right). Check out Drunk Terms, which includes more than 300 euphemisms for getting wasted (”legless,” ”out of your zip code”). In the last three years, CollegeStories.com has collected some 1,000 anecdotes, with 15 new ones posted each week. The prose is a queasy mix of Girls Gone Wild and the Ken Starr report, with titles ranging from ”How’d You Get Those Scratches?” to ”Parent Puke Party.” Is there any, ah, educational value here? ”The one thing we’ve learned is, keep your dorm room locked,” says Wake Forest grad Derrick Pittman, who founded CollegeStories.com with buddy Ben Applebaum. ”Because people burst in at the worst moments.”
Posted April 5 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cameron Dallas takes fans inside MAGCON in 'Chasing Cameron' trailer
- How Mike Birbiglia got President Obama to say 'poo'
- Pauley Perrette opens up about her recovery 1 year after attack
- 'Vampire Diaries': EP reveals one character was originally a succubus
- Abrams Books ceases publication of 'Bad Little Children's Books'
- The cast of 'Hairspray Live!' reveals bizarre pre-show rituals
- Lady Gaga reveals PTSD struggle during visit to LGBT homeless shelter
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday