Hunt’s Haunt! 5 BR, 7.5 BTH Hollywood Hills spread PRICE $8.9 million. Helen Hunt is casting away her brand-new home. The actress bought the legendary Errol Flynn estate about four years ago, and, according to her mother and real estate broker Jane Hunt, she was very involved in designing the house, which includes two office suites, a gym, and a theater with its own lobby and bar. Construction on the 12,000-square-foot, Mediterranean-style house was completed just weeks ago, but now Hunt won’t be moving in. Sitting on 10 acres with mature oak and sycamore trees, the property also has a guest house and tennis court with a viewing deck. (Jane Hunt and Mary DeLoach at Coldwell Banker Studio City share the listing.) As for what Hunt wants, her publicist will only say that she’s bought another residence. Guess she wasn’t mad about the place.
Posted April 5 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday